Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Postive Encouragement for Voice Talents

A little encouragement from one of our voice talents, Liz2...

After four call-backs for an audition for an animated feature film, I learned I didn't make the cut. While I had already picked out my Oscar dress, I chose to see the disappointment as an opportunity for growth. I began asking, "What can I learn," "What can I do differently next time." "was I acting out of ego, rather than connecting with the purpose of my character, the film?" And, of course, the bigger question, "How can I remain connected to my mission of using my talent to help others in the midst of such disappointment?"

While the answers to these questions are vital, most important for me is just the asking-- keeping my thoughts on the right path of self-discovery, searching for the answers. Today, I trust that higher thinking, envisioning success and believing in myself no-matter-what will propel me to the next level in my voice over career and in my life.

Listen to Liz2 HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment